Inca Trail
Приключение на пути Солнца
RU USD  
Page 1 of 11
Salcantay trek
Alex
17 авг 2014, 17:13

Hi,

I'm a UK citizen currently in Peru and I hope to visit Cusco from 30th August until the 10th September. I am hoping to do the Salkantay trek to Machu picchu during my stay. I am travelling with more kit than I wish to take on the tour, do you have space to store kit in Cusco? Do you supply sleeping bags, or will I need to rent one? Is the water you provide to trekkers boiled/purified? Thanks for your help I hope to hear from you soon.

Alex

Re: Salcantay trek
18 авг 2014, 00:37

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your email and your interest in our services. To answer your questions:

I am travelling with more kit than I wish to take on the tour, do you have space to store kit in Cusco? - Yes, you can leave your extra luggage at our agency in Cusco or you can leave it at your hotel/hostel, they have storage rooms for their clients because you will need a hotel when you return late at night the 5th day.

- Do you supply sleeping bags, or will I need to rent one? You will need to rent one. You can check the details on our page: www.salcantay.info/trek/sleeping_bag.php?lg=en

Is the water you provide to trekkers boiled/purified? - It is boiled, you must bring purifying pills and you can also purchase bottled water from locals during the trail.

Should you need anything else feel free to contact us any time.

Best regards,

Page 1 of 11

Explainations about these messages